Hero's Journey Holdall - Blue/White
- Upcycled marquee signage and wetsuit zip
- Ships by An Post
- Secure Payment
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Hero's Journey Holdall bags are part of our Past Tents Collection - upcycled tents!
Handmade in Wexford from rescued marquee tent signage and wetsuit zip
This is a limited collection and each bag is unique.
This repurposed material was marquee tent signage which was previously used for a book festival.
- Durable, heavy duty PVC tarpaulin which is very hardy - ideal for a travel/gear bag.
- Strong, chunky wetsuit zip
- Measurements: c. L 50cm x W 24cm x H 27cm
- 4 outer pockets (one with zip closure featuring reclaimed tent cord zipper pull)
- 2 internal pockets
- Strong, comfy cotton handle straps and an adjustable shoulder strap
- Large main compartment
- Handmade from repurposed materials
Due to the nature of upcycled products, this item may have minor imperfections or marks from its previous life but nothing that will affect the quality or function of the product.
We are passionate about the great outdoors and about protecting it.
That's why we upcycle redundant outdoor gear and save it from going to landfill.
We know the adventure doesn't need to end for this material just because its original purpose has come to an end.
Continue The Adventure....
Intellectual property rights
All the products, images, graphics and text are the works of The respective owners and are protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. No part of these works may be reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. It is the policy of the rights holder to pursue any infringement of these copyright entitlements.